User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buying Traffic

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I myself have been involved in selling traffic for a few years... I get orders every week, with people wanting to make an adsense site and drive traffic to it.

This is the wrong answer. I have seen traffic convert well for people, but when all your trying to do is drive them to your site and praying to the web fairies that they click on your google ad,, chances are almost nill.

Like the above post said,, make a redirect page with catchy slogon , logo or image and grab their attention. Peak their curiosity level, convert the visitor sitting on the fence into a real visitor who will take the time to read over your site. If the information is not what they were looking for, hopefully you have made them curious enough that if they see a google banner on the side related to your site , they will click and go there.

Hope that helps, But buying traffic will work,, if your setup the right way to use it.

Mill

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See I figured I would just put my affiliate link and have all the traffic directed towards that but that didnt seem to work either. About the landing pages though, If I made a banner that had the product advertised like a billboard you see on the freeways would it increase the chances of getting sales? I know alot of companys provide big promotional banners. I would think that would be slightly more effective then just directing them to the site itself. Any thoughts on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google Adsense and Buying Traffic -
    by: Charles Nevery

I have found in one of my recent studies that buying traffic and sending it to a page that has google adsense adís works very well under some circumstances. The click threw rate on your adsence will defiantly improve under certain guidelines that I have found experimenting and in turn your google adsense profit will increase a good amount.

When buying traffic in a successful manner keep in mind you have to buy us category targeted traffic and make please sure it is category targeted. So see a list of common categories go here - http://www.prosubmit-traffic.com/programs.html

Here is a list of things that I found work when buying traffic to improve google adsense profit. Make sure your site is in the entertainment field whether it be music, movies or a joke related website.

Purchase us category entertainment targeted traffic. The reason I say this category works is because I personally tested all of the categories. If you have a entertainment related website people are more likely to spend more time looking around and the more time they spend looking around the more chances your google adsense adís are going to be clicked on witch in turn makes it extremely profitable to spend $30.00 on 10,000 visitors to get 100 google adsense ad clicks.

A little hint keep your google adsense ad's at the top of your page and blend it with the layout so the links arenít recognized as adís but as hyperlinks to other pages on your website. Make sure the links are 100% relevant to the category of traffic you purchased and good luck I know it works so if you file these guidelines your adsence profits will increase.

Thank you,
    Charles Nevery
    Prosubmit LLC
    http://www.prosubmit-traffic.com/programs.html

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note that last I checked, it is against the AdSense terms to run their ads in popup windows, including the popunders many of the people in this thread are selling.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsxVideos.com
    but visitors means unique visitors? I have bought 10,000 targetted vistors and received around 60 in 2 days. and in the site the stats said i they showed that they have sent 501 visitors?!?

How is this possible? My stats dont even have 500 if i count up the visitors for 2 days
    Some of these traffic selling sites use proxy servers to mask the geographical location of the visitor (ex. converting non-US IP's to US IP's). Sometimes they even forward all their visitors to your site from a single IP address. This causes your web log to register only 1 unique visitor with many page views. If your web log shows a small number of visitors/visits and an unusually large number of page views, this maybe the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

expired domain names

Anyone know where the best place to buy expired domain names that gurantee a certain amount of traffic?

I just started 2 new sites. See my sig line for more. info. I am in need of people to write articles for me. Please email me at too4short@aol.com if anyone is interested!

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravetildon
    Anyone know where the best place to buy expired domain names that gurantee a certain amount of traffic?

I just started 2 new sites. See my sig line for more. info. I am in need of people to write articles for me. Please email me at too4short@aol.com if anyone is interested!
    http://www.sedo.com is probably your best bet for that. They record the traffic for all the domains listed for sale there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased some more traffic through visitorboost.com (Thanks Dan), hopefully my landing page is a bit better then ones I've used in the past - Hope this one goes well!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, Charles of Prosubmit. Isn't it time to send the traffic I ordered from you 2+ days ago? I'm quite impatient person when it comes to paying something upfront with guarentee of "asap"

Your campaign will go live within 24 hours, but in most cases, much faster.
    Or will i get my money back as you haven't provided what you promised on your site?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamppa
    Aye, Charles of Prosubmit. Isn't it time to send the traffic I ordered from you 2+ days ago? I'm quite impatient person when it comes to paying something upfront with guarentee of "asap"

Or will i get my money back as you haven't provided what you promised on your site?
    E-mailed him? It's possible you missed something in a spam filter or your order got lost somewhere and he's unaware. Forum posts probably aren't considered a good faith attempt at making contact if you were to dispute a payment =p

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I pm'ed him here . he was online yesterday, no reply. Also when i made payment he should have received paypal email, shouldn't he? atleast his payment system is based on it....

And... I wasn't screaming about "where's my traffic"?. It's just meant to wake up the guy to follow his promises

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I pm'ed him here . he was online yesterday, no reply. Also when i made payment he should have received paypal email, shouldn't he? atleast his payment system is based on it....

And... I wasn't screaming about "where's my traffic"?. It's just meant to wake up the guy to follow his promises
    PMing him here is still not direct contact.. I assume this isn't how you deal with problems with non-online service providers. I get dozens of PayPal emails a day, I don't read them, they're filtered to another folder... nor is my SitePoint e-mail address the support e-mail for any of my websites, which means they get filtered to different folders.

So, in summary, I recommend e-mailing him.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering these type of marketing but I wonder if there is any review sites out there which deals specifically with this type of traffic cultivating method.
    Free Image Hosting on lightening fast servers at : GalaxyBay.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBay.com
    I'm considering these type of marketing but I wonder if there is any review sites out there which deals specifically with this type of traffic cultivating method.
    If one existed I probably would've run into it by now, but I haven't.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman
    If one existed I probably would've run into it by now, but I haven't.
    If thats the case, looks like it would be a perfect niche market to startup a website in

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman
    PMing him here is still not direct contact.. I assume this isn't how you deal with problems with non-online service providers. I get dozens of PayPal emails a day, I don't read them, they're filtered to another folder... nor is my SitePoint e-mail address the support e-mail for any of my websites, which means they get filtered to different folders.

So, in summary, I recommend e-mailing him.
    I would have done it sooner, but I didn't find contact info from his site until yesterday, as sitemenu seems to be hidden in the footer (same font color with background).

Edited to add: Got an answer and even 3000 free visitors because of delay
    Last edited by jamppa; Nov 7, 2005 at 13:11.

illegal ********* immigrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so jamppa, what do you think of his traffic ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited to add: Got an answer and even 3000 free visitors because of delay
    Great to hear you got in touch with him.

fad (n): a craze; interest... Fahd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of these sites including traffictaxi use adware programs to pop your site to unsuspecting users. I only recently figured this out.

Don't believe the FAQ that says they get their traffic from their huge publisher network serving popunders or expired domains or search traffic.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from targetedvisitors.info i have only seen 1/3th of the visitors they claim to have sent to me so its a no go the next time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delavega_be
    from targetedvisitors.info i have only seen 1/3th of the visitors they claim to have sent to me so its a no go the next time
    Perhaps because the campaign is only less than 1/3rd through having just started, and log-based stats are 24 hours delayed. But you can e-mail me if you need to discuss further.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some forum posters. Anybody can point me in the right direction ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The traffic I purchased for http://www.competitionpost.com is going well.

My "landing page" is more of a banner, which links to my site. This seems to be going better then my other traffic purchasing attempts as the person is clicking through to the site as they are interested, instead of just being taken there without any interaction.

I think I have a couple of hundred more visitors to go so ill see what happens when the campaign is finished.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

illegal ********* immigrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so...what happened?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any updates in regards to the campaigns they took up with any of the above mentioned traffic providers?