SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: goemerchant.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have any feedback about the goemerchant.com solutions to accepting credit cards online? I haven't heard of them but they seem to offer a reasonably good product and was curious if they were established or known in the field.Text[size=4]Text[/size=4][size=6]Text[/size=6][size=4]Text[/size=4]Text

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    95-Degrees ~ goemerchant.com - _the Worst_! We sell a financial newsletter and tried signing up for their payment processing - nothing but an expensive hassle, horrible customer service and problems. After we finally gave up on them it took us about 3 months to get them to stop charging our credit card. Forget goemerchant.com!

But let me know what you're doing - I might be able to assist advising you with online payment processing options -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need an alternative to getting my own merchant account. I am located outside the U.S. as are other businesses I design for and with the proliferation of payment solutions it is hard to know who has a good track record from who doesn't.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best, especially for your application is www.worldpay.com We don't use them, but we checked them out and I think they may be solid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the lead.

Who do you use (& what size business do you use this for?)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    95 - We use iBill ( www.ibill.com ) - not because they are so good, but because they have several features we need (auto-email, recurring billing etc). Our newsletter is quite new so we haven't built up much business with them yet.