SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey,
    i'm in quite big problems.I was suppose to make a site. I started out in october-november 2000 and now i've not improved much !. I'v not even finished the main page! You know y? . because everytime i see a cool site, i change the way my site is and make it the way the cool site was, 1 week later, i see another cooler site, and it goes on like this........ . . . . . How to get organised, must i make a plan of what must i do today for exemple, or what ??. I still thinking of updating my site, in the futur, must i update things like polls, surveys, shopping articles, monthly or weekly??? . If yes how do u people get organised to update your site, it could be great if it did so automatically !

Any help would be appreciated

Brian

Misfit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the answer is staring you right in the face: take a few days and finish the current design. If you have to, don't visit any websites. Just finish the design, get the site up, then you can focus on improving the design.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brian you killing me here

Don't mean to pick on ya but oh well... Wouldn't this thread work better in say putting it all together forum???

ok in the great words I will help ya out with two words

calm
    focus

It is ok to make changes in design while designing a site but remember don't drift to much else you will end up tossing the whole thing. Remember one step at a time.

Ok now for the graphics part!!!
    #006633 doesn't that make a lovely shade of green???

body { background:#000000; color:#000000 }
    HEY, WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS?!?
    Easy come easy go!!!
    CryingWolf