User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Carwash
    Eh, it's a long drawn out story that probably makes me look like a jerk and a half. But It seems like there is this curse about me, that if I draw a picture for a girl I like, she'll hate me forever...
    Well, just don't draw them any pictures, Sweetie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My las is South African and I'm Scottish. For valentines I got a song produced and pressed to CD for her, designed all the artwork etc. The song was composed of Scottish Styles with African styles and told the story of our relationship to the present day(valentines 2005). Was the best present I've ever given her. Now I cannot for the life of me think how to better it for Christmas.

I guess I could give her a baby, hmmmmmmmmm
    ASP.NET Freelance Web Developer
    Bored? Check out my photography folio at Flickr

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally if things are serious there are several little things I do.

1. Every gas station stop=1 rose (any good gas station will have them)
    2. Going to the store for anything(when sent by myself)=candle, card, chocolates, nicnac, or whatever she's into
    3. Sent to get food=movie, music or candles
    4. I always offer to take kids with me (esspecially my own)
    5. If stressed, I position myself to give a neck rub (often taken the wrong way, but never refused)

I do what I'm told to do or if she complains about something (amount of laundry for example), I get up and do it (since her complaining is the same as telling me to do it IMO).

However it's been awhile since I've been in a serious relationship, for some reason they always get fed up with me right about the time I start getting comfortable around them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie
    My las is South African and I'm Scottish. For valentines I got a song produced and pressed to CD for her, designed all the artwork etc. The song was composed of Scottish Styles with African styles and told the story of our relationship to the present day(valentines 2005). Was the best present I've ever given her. Now I cannot for the life of me think how to better it for Christmas.

I guess I could give her a baby, hmmmmmmmmm
    Ok, you just made me spew my Italian Pannini on Rye!!!!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logic? Pffft.

Yeah Logic would dictate that I stop drawing pictures for people if I continue to get such bad results. But it's the only way I can really express myself. I can't sing, or write, or do an interpretive dance, so I draw. But Why should I stop drawing pictures for them just because they suck? Maybe this is my "Sword in the Stone" or "Glass Slipper" maybe my true love will be the one that appreciates it. Or maybe I just keep using this as an excuse for not comming up with another idea to woo the ladies.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend the best thing that you can do to make your girl feel special is by gifting her something special in the form of jewelry. This gift of your will make her feel how special she is for you and how much you love her.