User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it possible to create data entry ?

hi all.
    i am newbie of access 2002 and is trying to create a data entry form for fast input and records. And also is it possible for it to print it out all in one go after i completed inputing and what format i want it to be after printing them out?

i still dun know how to create the data entry form and am learning how to use it. is there any advice for me or any related resource for me to learn it. or any books for beginner recommanded.

Actually, i am excel 2002 user, want to use access 2002 for creating data entry form for faster input. i cant upload the excels file here, i will paste this on mwords for u see for reference.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume that you want your form to have a web interface, right? Is ASP the language that you want to write the form and data entry script?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaRosaDesign
    I assume that you want your form to have a web interface, right? Is ASP the language that you want to write the form and data entry script?
    no. i using the excel functions, most of them miss out in mwords when i copy and paste on mwords.

Reasons why i want to create data entry form, to make our work faster and easy, to produce the output on excel file format as to print them out, i have showed it.at least better for all the staffs and data entry operators or rather alittle better than our existing excels.