SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

actualaffiliate
    SitePoint Community Guest
    I have found several companies who offer dynamic content to other sites trough
    a little box. Sites have to cut and paste some html and they get fresh
    content every day. Now I would like to know if anybody knows where I can find
    that kind of technology as I want to offer fresh content on affiliate marketing to other sites ?

If anybody knows how to create such a box or if you know where I can find such technology, please
    put it on the board.

Thank you very much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just mail me your requirements

kashaziz@yahoo.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.subportal.com

I believe these guys do it.

iSyndicate is another one that comes to mind. http://www.isyndicate.com.

Good luck!

Bill Fisher
    Spoke Technologies provides a fast and easy way to build web sites where people interact and contribute. Spoke's customizable, ready-to-use web components dramatically simplify the creation and maintenence of complex web sites. Spoke is a turnkey solution that integrates content management, membership, forums, articles, links, distributed publishing, administration, and more, while offering full control over look, feel, and features.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Bill- I love your modules on your site! Pretty nifty! Whats their costs?
    Darren Herman

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The individual modules are free (of sorts). We are a hosted solution starting at $29.95 per month. Our idea is to give people the power to create really powerful dynamic web site technology in a pay-as-you-go format.

If you look at other solution providers of powerful community tools, you will see that you better have a big bank account to even think about using them. You pay them a huge amount of money up front, and after you get the site up and running you find out if your investment was worthwhile.

This is not customer-centric business or at the very least it is ignoring most potential customers. We strongly believe that you should not have to pay for something you don't use or that you use very little. Our pricing gives just about anyone the opportunity to start a site or convert their present site to a platform that is highly interactive. If it works out for you, it will work out for us.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill Fisher
    Spoke Technologies provides a fast and easy way to build web sites where people interact and contribute. Spoke's customizable, ready-to-use web components dramatically simplify the creation and maintenence of complex web sites. Spoke is a turnkey solution that integrates content management, membership, forums, articles, links, distributed publishing, administration, and more, while offering full control over look, feel, and features.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I posted this message already, so I apologize if this is a dupe.

Check out http://www.spoke.net/order/pricing for information on pricing. We have a pay-as-you-go pricing structure.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill
    Last edited by w4an; Mar 22, 2001 at 19:46.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.moreover.com is a great site