SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sell an online financial newsletter and Iím having the darndest time finding a righteous online payment processing set-up.

Hereís what Iím looking for:

1. No set up fee.

2. Recurring billing

3. Able to use my sign up form, card accepted, card declined and thank you pages

4. Provide different accounts for different Web sites selling the same newsletter.

5. Fraud prevention \ AVS.

6. Good customer service.

I have my own merchant account. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Earl
    skystar@silcom.com

Payment Acceptance Expert jconley2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Skystar,

Have your checked with Authorize.net? They have a really nice Internet processing system in place. There are also others like VeriSign.com (formally Signio), CyberCash.com, SecurePay.com, PaymentNet.com, and PlugnPay.com.

There are others, but go ahead and check those out. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to provide you with what you need.

Regards,
    Jim Conley II
    CEO/Founder - MerchantSeek
    Search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider based on your business needs and budget. We're your one stop information source on payment acceptance. Visit us at http://www.merchantseek.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim hit the nail on the head.

Authorize.net is exactly what you are looking for. The problem is finding the right rate as authorize.net does not deal directly with you in the sign-up process. Instead you need to sign up through an authorized reseller of theirs.

Good luck.
    Paul Szymanski
    Dynamic Hosting Solutions
    Helping Your Business Grow Online!
    Plans As Low As $6/Month

Payment Acceptance Expert jconley2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul,

Thanks for bringing that up, Paul!

SkyStar you can find that list of resellers here: http://www.authorizenet.com/reseller/directory.php

That's not the full list though, just some of their "premier" resellers. I suppose the ones that generate the most business for them, I would suspect. And in order to sell a number of accounts I would also go out on a limb to say they probably have the better rates too....perhaps? Check them out and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
    Jim Conley II
    CEO/Founder - MerchantSeek
    Search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider based on your business needs and budget. We're your one stop information source on payment acceptance. Visit us at http://www.merchantseek.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jim and Paul - you're right, I talked to Authorizenet and it looks like they have what we need. We getting set up with them now - Earl