SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased this and can't figure out how to upload my page to my site hosted by directnic.com. Does anyone have any experience with this software? If so, I've got two questions:

1) To upload a page using this, you don't need to use software like CUTEftp or WSftp. Correct?

2) In the FTP Settings, what should the FTP Host Address be?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FTP hosts should be either the IP # of your site or the web address.

I would think that you do have to use an FTP program to upload images to the server but i'm not familiar with the software that you are talking about. I use CuteFTP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some programs are more difficult than others in that they better detect the server for some reason. I found Dreamweaver had trouble finding my root file while others had no such problem. I got a copy of ws_ftp free version and it works like a charm. Try it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the response Matrix and gthorley. I was finally able to find support for this software. As I suspected, you don't need an FTP program to upload your pages, TCIG Web Page Maker does it all. Now I just have to figure out how to change my site. For example, when I change the color of the text and upload it, no change occurs on my site. Guess I'll have to contact support.