SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need an individual in the US

Hello,

I need a "man in the middle" living in the US to officialy handle ecommerce and having a merchant account issue for my company in Egypt.
    My imagination is that individual will acquire a merchant account on behalf of my company, he will get the sales deposited in his own bank account and then transfer the monthly profit to my local bank account in Egypt after deducting his commission and any applied fees.

My company would be responsible for everything being done online, so there is no much work in it.

Please private message me, if interested.

Thanks,

Hossam
    www.globalweb.com.ru/reseller.php
    Your own web hosting company for as low as $21/month
    5 GB web space :: 50 GB monthly transfer :: Unlimited Accounts
    Order your Global Web Reseller account now

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you'll find anyone that will do this (or should do this). With a merchant account comes a large amount of liability. The person holding the merchant account for your company could be held liable for any chargebacks or fraudulent orders. You would definately need some kind of contract between yourself and whomever was going to obtain the merchant account on your behalf.

Thinking about it, it may be against many merchant provider's terms and conditions to obtain a merchant account on behalf of someone else. Definately something you should check up on.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beley, good post . That's exactly the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might check out this site: http://www.delawarecorp.us/ - a client of ours had some luck with them. Not cheap but it might work for you in your situation. But they did help the individual get set up so we could work with them in the US.