User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payment processor with affiliate options

Hi,

Soon I will start a service with recurring payment. For this I am looking for a payment processor. A full merchant account is not an option for now. I know of some big ones like Worldpay, 2CheckOut, Ibill etc, my I think my needs are a bit specific. I would like three main options, where the first 2 are the most important:

1) Ability to sell both one-time products as well as recurring services (monthly/yearly etc. payment)

2) I want to have my own affiliate program, where I can pay people from the money in my payment account. So no seperate affiliate program where I need to make deposits, I want to pay the commissions out of my payment account.

3) I would like to pay my own bills also from my payment account, instead of using a seperate creditcard.

I don't know if these options are available as a combination. Option 1 shouldn't be so hard to find, but I think I will have more difficulties finding a prodider who does option 2. And for option 3, well, I haven't heard of it yet but it would be ideal for me since I don't live in the US and waiting for checks/payments could take up a lot of time, keeping my cashflow low.

I know Ibill covers options 1 and 2 (with RevShare), but their service fee seems a bit high since I would need Ibill complete.

ClickBank also has option 2, but I don't believe they run with recurring payments. Besides that, I find find ClickBank very unprofessional and more to be used for those marketing-hyped products.

2Checkout has a good payment service (option 1), but I couldn't find both option 2 and 3 on their site.

Worldpay seems a bit unclear to me in what they offer, and it looks like you first need your own merchant account before you can deal with them (correct me if I am wrong).

Who knows of a payment provider which offers at least option 1 and 2, and preferably option 3? Or could you point me to some alternatives?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Jacco

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is a merhant account not an option for you? Do you not have a business checking account? If you do your homework you can get a better deal with a merchant account provider than with those other online payment providers.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pouchman
    Why is a merhant account not an option for you? Do you not have a business checking account? If you do your homework you can get a better deal with a merchant account provider than with those other online payment providers.
    I live in the Netherlands, and I believe getting my own merchant account needs me to signup as US business but for now that's now an option. Or could I use something like an international merchant account?
    Would it be possible with that to accept payments and pay affiliates from the same account?