The previous "Sticky threads" are being amalgamated into this Ultimate Sticky thread. You will find links below to all previous "Sticky Threads" below: (This is a work in progress)
CSS Test Your Skills - Archived Quizzes
CSS for Mobile sites
CSS display:table - Pros and Cons for layouts
-- Frequently Asked Questions From Sitepoint Forum Members --
- FAQ :How can I have sets of different coloured links?
- FAQ :What is a CSS reset?
- FAQ :How can I have 3 equal Columns
- FAQ :How do you put a footer at the bottom of the window? (Sticky Footer)
- FAQ :How to centre an existing page horizontally?
- FAQ :Why doesn't vertical-align work properly?
- FAQ :What size text should I use in my css?
- FAQ :How do I get rid of the default margins around the page?
- FAQ :How is 100 percent height achieved?
- FAQ :How to centre horizontally and vertically?
- FAQ :Where do I put my styles:
- FAQ :Quick Tips (links and positioning explained)
- FAQ :Everything you wanted to know about floats but were afraid to ask
- The margin on a float is bigger in IE than in other browsers.
- The famous Three pixel jog
- 50% float + 50% float = 101% !
- What is float drop
- What is clear used for
- Clearing all floats!
- FAQ :1px dotted borders in IE
- FAQ :How can I avoid the ugly Flash Of Unstyled Content (FOUC)?
- FAQ :What is "haslayout"
- FAQ :How can min-width be achieved in IE ?
- FAQ :Can I have my content first in the html in a 3 column layout:
- FAQ :Why does my page content sometimes overlap other elements on first visit?
- FAQ :How do I get min-height for all modern browsers?
- FAQ :10 best practices when Using CSS.
- FAQ:The 1px background image jog in IE
- FAQ:How to place text at the bottom of a column/element
- FAQ :Why doesn't this work in ie5 / broken box model?