Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Need Some Advice Here
May 27, 2004, 10:53 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- North Carolina, USA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Need Some Advice Here
I just a got a job for a small business company that provides IT services. I am having a hard time trying to figure how much money I should be paid for making a website for their company. Here are some of the characteristics of the website that they want:
- Around 6 Pages: Home, Services, About Us, Contact Us, Upgrade Page, Managed Servers...
- Slogon on the page.
- Color scheme is up to me.
- Easy to navigate/not too much content on one page.
- Tentative to change website content, but not very often (maybe once or twice a month).
- Professional/Technological look to it.
- Random image generator for an image on the page (to make it 'fresh').
What I'm asking is, what should I charge for all of this? I want it to be fair for both the company and me of course. How much do designers usually charge for smaller sites like this? Do they charge by the hour or by a set fee? I was thinking maybe somewhere around $300, but I was thinking that would be way too much for such a small site. But then again, I have no idea. Thanks for any advice.