User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

redirect from one URL to another for affiliates

hello

I wonder if someone knows where I can find a snippet of code or if someone has something available real handy.

I have been authorized to sell a company's products. I am offering them to my own affiliates. I do not want them to by-pass me and go to the source as this is a trial and the company only wants to deal with one person right now. They are not sure if they want to do this long-term and set up a program./

So I need to take the code they supply and have it redirect to my URL and append or add the affiliate's ID on the end. That way, the affiliate or whoever would only see my URL.

Is this possible and can someone point me in the right direction. I may be mistaken but I think a line of javascript or php might do the trick

thanks for the help or suggestions

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you give us an example of the url then someone maybe able to help you out

P

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Depends how internet savvy your users are..

If they are NOT then I would use an IFrame or Frames to dispay your suppliers pages inside your own.

Works on all modern browsers and is simple.

Also simple to usurp for the internet savvy, therefore an approach from an org NOT via you should be viewed with some by some suspicion by your suppliers..

Is the product software?

Paulg