SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: SSI In SSI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I have the poll system called "AVB" (A Voting Booth), and for some reason, when I try and put that in a SSI, it doesn't function properly. After someone votes, its supposed to reload the page that its on, and then show the results. However, now, when I attempt to do this, it doesn't work. I have to make the Poll java, meaning when someone clicks on an option, it opens a pop-up window. This is fine, however, if someone makes a mistake on voting, too bad. There are some other smaller problems with this also.

Anyways, does anybody know how I can solve this problem? If not, does anyone recommend a better poll script? Thanks in advance!
    Andrew Tatum
    FinHeaven & Co - Get Drenched With Finformation
    The FinHeaven & Co Forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should make sure that your host allows SSI. Has it ever been setup correctly on the site? I would ask my host about it. IM me if you need a little more infomation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, my host allows SSI. It has functioned properly when it was not in an SSI. Check it out here: http://216.74.103.162/

Feel free to vote, and the submit. No results. However, the vote has been counted....
    Andrew Tatum
    FinHeaven & Co - Get Drenched With Finformation
    The FinHeaven & Co Forums