Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need something that will allow my direct advertisers for my site to:

1)Automatically pay advertising fees through the use of credit card payment
    2)Must have ease of use
    3)Reliable

So is there any system/site that does this automatically by allowing me to signup and automate the entire process? I don't mind if they absorb a certain fee per transaction.

The process will look like this:

1)Advertiser fills in details for form and enters credit-payment information.
    2)Confirmation
    3)System/Site automates process for me so that amount paid per Advertiser will be deposited into any bank account worldwide.
    4)System/Site may absorb a fee per transaction.

I hope you guys know what I am driving at. Thanks!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many, many payment gateways: Authorize.net, charge.com, iTransact.com etc.

But, have you considered using PayPal.Com? They are not exactly like the other gateways, but are incredibly easy to setup, and pretty cheap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PayPal is a good option in addition to credit cards. But I would use PP in place of a merchant account or CC processing.
    Ocean View Host - Affordable web hosting plans for any business.
    Modern Technology, Old Fashioned Value & Service!
    U.S. Merchant Services - Reliable merchant account services for all business!
    Quality People Providing A Quality Service!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd second that. PayPal may be easy to set up, but it (in my opinion) is NOT easy to send money with.

I say, make it as easy as possible for people to send money to you!
    Total Life Success - Don't give in. Succeed. (tm)

Total Life Success Forums - the Web's Leading
    Success Community™

Payment Acceptance Expert jconley2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Caesar,

I agree with the others, PayPal is nice, but doesn't give that professional and their money handling isn't all that great. Not to mention having to register with them first before sending money is an unnecessary hassle.

I would encourage you to come visit my site, MerchantSeek (http://www.merchantseek.com). You can search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider that best fits your needs and budget. Plus we feature quite an extensive knowledge base that can help you in choosing which solution is right for you and answer any questions you may have.

If you would like a personal recommendation of an excellent provider with low costs feel free to contact me via my contact page... http://www.merchantseek.com/contact.htm

This goes for anyone else too that is having a difficult time finding the right provider.

I couldn't help but put a small plug in for my business.

Regards,
    Jim Conley II
    CEO/Founder - MerchantSeek
    Search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider based on your business needs and budget. Visit us now at http://www.merchantseek.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Caesar
    I need something that will allow my direct advertisers for my site to:

The process will look like this:

1)Advertiser fills in details for form and enters credit-payment information.
    2)Confirmation
    3)System/Site automates process for me so that amount paid per Advertiser will be deposited into any bank account worldwide.
    4)System/Site may absorb a fee per transaction.

I hope you guys know what I am driving at. Thanks!

Hiya there:

Had I known when I started working on the Internet, there were going to be PLENTY of options to choose from (and more cost effective by comparison), I would have been a bit more scrutinizing before I choose the payment options I have now.

Clearly thinking now, I could have chosen a different way to accept credit cards online, with LESS hassle and a cheaper way to boot!

Knowing it's too late for me to change anything -- I can however, provide insight on this matter, for others.

If I needed what you do, I would seek a service that offers to process the entire kit-and-kaboodle for me, and sending me the balance of the money collected. This is by far, to me, the most easiest way to transact sales online. No fuss, no muss.

With the listing you stated above, you can accomplish credit card processing WITHOUT the need to buy into a merchant account of your own.

Clickbank (http://www.clickbank.com), offers CC processing services and they are a reliable, easy-to-use system, as well.

Paypal really isn't necessary unless you want to accept checks from your purchasers.

Just another insight...
    Marketing-Seek
    http://www.marketing-seek.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Check out www.revecom.com
    They charge 3.95% + $1.00 auth. fee and impose a 5% "holdback"
    They send out a check twice a month (no automatic deposit yet). We use them and are very happy.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by RotoHost; Feb 20, 2001 at 13:51.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you should check out SalesTitan.

SalesTitan E-Commerce Server is written in JSP and servlets connected on the backend to different databases. You can install to Windows or Linux. If you don't have control over your website's hardware, TechRev, Inc. will host your Store.

Check out this link for more info:

http://www.techrev.net/salestitan.html

Chris Murphy

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any programming experience, I strongly suggest getting a cybercash (or verisign) account and writing your own cc billing software using PHP. Its ideal if you want to be able to customize your billing software any way you want, and PHP makes it easy because it has built in functions for both cybercash and verisign.
    John Reyes
    HostRocket.com Support

SitePoint Enthusiast Laura Brandt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also try Instabill.com for third party credit card processing. They do not have any setup fee or monthly fee and they charge 10% per sale. They support recurring billing.

There are other third party credit card processing that you may want to check out such as Ibill.com and Glo-bill.com.

Hope this helps.
    Aletia Hosting - Full-Featured, Superfast Web Hosting
    PHP4, MySQL, Perl/CGI, Multiple Domain Support and More.
    Plans Start From: 200MB + 10GB Transfer at $9.95/mth
    http://AletiaHosting.com - sales@aletia.net - AIM: AletiaCorp - ICQ: 111160011