Hello World

I have to admit that this is a truly amazing forum. I always seem to find something relevant or of actual interest that I can use for web site development. This time however I am in need of help from you the members and users. I'm currently developing a site to assist people with physical disabilities find accessible transportation from all over the world. I've been trying to create an interface for my web site which is aesthetically pleasing to the eye yet serves its purpose without being overly cluttered.

Are there any Web sites that give tutorials on creating interfaces for sites? I'm particularly interested in how to structure sites. I have access to Photoshop 5.0 and Illustrator. Are there any programs which makes this exceptionally easy? What about splicing images? How easy it is it to implement the interface with the HTML of the web site?

Better yet is their anybody who has experience with creating graphical interfaces for web sites. Maybe you have a portfolio? If you would be interested in possibly creating a graphical interface for a site that is promoting an awesome cause you can also contact me via e-mail. My e-mail address is below. I would be willing to compensate you for your time even though I don't have a whole lot of money. Thank you for your time and I hope to receive many replies in this forum.

Sincerely,

Will Spence
will@dautolink.com