SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,
    I have just installed a phpnuke web page. Im really new to php, but it looks like something I want to continue to learn and use. I was wondering if your guys could take a look at my site and tell me how to spice it up a bit. Its kinda dull. Basically its a stock nuke web site. Here is the link to it
    http://www.mega-strike.net/nuke/html/index.php

Also let me say, this is the best forum I have came acrossed. You guys really go out of your way to help and I really appreciate it.
    Thanks Again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you should post this in the website reviews..
    You would reeive a more detailed explanation of any problem or such.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
    -- Albert Einstein

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like the look of the site. it's very cool looking. simple, effective and functional.

just check the logo link to make sure it's linking consistently throughout the pages.
    . . . chris

Irritability Defined
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N.B This really belongs in the Website Reviews forum, as this forum is more about pinpointing problems and discussing design topics in general; the WR forum is there for a reason.

Check the SitePoint guidelines for the Website Reviews before proceeding to the forum.

There are a number of themes available for PHP-Nuke - search for themes on PHP-Nuke or experiment with the different ones available which are pre-packaged in the phpnuke.tar.gz file when you downloaded it.

Thread closed.
    My 2 Cents (or is that 2.2 Cents including GST?)