SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am creating a website that provide the business resources to my visitors. however, i lack of content and need someone to help me out in writing the content of my site. where can i find these people? do you have any suggestion?
    TQ.

alansoo

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alansoo,

You might want to ask the people here, at SitePoint for help. The members here are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Post a request in the trading post forum, offer something in exchange.

Good luck

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to writerswrite, check writing ezines and visit the web sites of writers, bulletin boards. You will need to specify the kind of business topics you expect them to write about, the word length, give a profile of visitors to your web site and make it clear whether you will pay or not.

I am very sure that you will find people who are ready to give you from the heart editorial business contents to use on your web site. Feed us back.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to get some more information. I may be able to give $.02 every once in a while.

Let me know

DynamixPro - Revolutionize Your Future
    http://www.dynamixpro.com
    Affordable Web & Print Design

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have u ever visited http://www.bizmove.com or ideacafe.com? these two sites provide a comprehensive of small biz resources for their visitor. my site also intends to provide the biz resources and topics such as starting your biz, biz planning, managing, financing, marketing,internet business, etc. besides that, upcoming business news and information also needed to be updated from time to time. in view of this, i need a professional writer to do the best for my site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, well. Although I enjoy writing on such topics, I am not a "professional" in the field. It is merely something I've been told I do well.

In light of such, I will have to pass.

I'll check the site out often though, I can guarantee you that

DynamixPro - Revolutionize Your Future
    http://www.dynamixpro.com
    Affordable Web & Print Design

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jack,
    if u are interested in writing for me, please e-mail to me at alan_soo@tm.net.my
    anything else that u want to know further may ask me by email. it is much appreciate.
    thank u.