SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are the cpanel codes ex. 2086 2087

When setting up a customer as a reseller, I know what they have to type in to access their reseller account on cpanel

www.domainname.com:2086

I know most of it off the top of me head from being set up myself on other servers.

But anyway, does anyone know where I can go to look at a tutorial. Somewhere that takes you through the steps and what to provide to the customer.

If I had not known this from experience, I would be clueless.

I went to the cpanel docs that were suggested but they have very little info. They do not show you the steps nor do they tell you what codes to use for a particular function

ex when to use 2086, 2087, 2092

The company I manage wants to be able to provide a document to their resellers to give to their resellers. I don't want to reinvent the wheel and write this all down.

thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just the port which it is running on, afaik cpanel itself will only run on a single port. Usually you can access it directly by typing www.domain.com/cpanel

Also if you're talking about webmail as well - you can usuallly access it via something like www.domain.com/webmail pretty easy to rememeber.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Platinum
    Last edited by roseau; Mar 4, 2004 at 11:49.