SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

psycho
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.hiphopmusic.co.uk/reviews/disclaimer2.php

I have basically rewritten the whole thing, splitting it up into different tables.

There are two problems.

a)How do i get the blue buttons to align to the bottom of the cell

b)How do i removed the black gap between the main body and the footer which appears in NS

Thankyou very much,
    James

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't really know what you were saying, but I thought I just fixed your problemsin the other post.

Anyway, same thing. If no one comes along..just go to your code, code it properly. your previous template was terrible...lol..
    which editor did you use?

BTW...am I supposed to see the borders around the tables?

anywya, All the best to your site and have a pleasant day
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
    -- Albert Einstein

psycho
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I have rewritten the code by hand, splitting it up into several tables instead of having it all in 1 table.

The original code is terrible, I know. It was done in Frontpage 98 about a year ago. However, I'm now totally proficient in HTML design by hand

What I mean by a) is that the blue buttons saying "home","guestbook" etc are not aligned to the bottom of the cell they are in, despite the fact i alredy have <td valign="bottom"> in the cell.

What I mean by b) is that there seems to be a black gap between the included footer, and the main page.

Thanks again
    James