SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, I think I am pretty knowledgeable and experienced in the advertising market, but I am really stuck here!

I'm looking for a good banner network that can provide 120x60 buttons. At this point, I will accept almost anything. My providor, Burst!, doesn't currently have any advertisers in this category.

Before you recommend Advertising.com, keep in mind I can't use them because my site got rejected for us not using them enough (since we used them as a secondary ad providor, we didn't send them enough traffic to stay onboard).

And before you recommend ValueClick, keep in mind I also can't use them because their bulky banner code doesn't work in OrbitCycle, my banner rotator.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd appreciate it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If orbitcycle doesn't allow you to rotate buttons why don't you use adrotator.com?

Best,
    Sparklit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Sparklit
    If orbitcycle doesn't allow you to rotate buttons why don't you use adrotator.com?

Best,
    Sparklit
    Why? Because I have that OrbitCycle code on like 500 pages in mutliple instances per page, and they're not in SSI's, so you can imagine how fun that would be...

Besides, I don't think AdRotator.com would be a suitable solution, do they even offer anything OrbitCycle doesn't? If I was going to change my banner rotator, I'd use AdCycle, anyways.

Back to the original topic, does anyone have any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marc, as you know this is a challenging time to try to enter any network, but a few that you could try are:

1. AdFlight (supports button sizes on CPC model)
    2. L90 or Zonfire. (combination CPC and CPM)

Alternatively, you could try selling the space independently. I've heard a few good reports from members of OneMediaPlace, and even a few success stories coming from publishers who opted to sell their ad inventory through eBay.
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. Right now, I decided to fill the space with a bunch of sports-related CJ ads. Hey, they're better than nothing, but I wish I could find a good CPM company for buttons.