SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need another 3rd party merchant

We are currently selling a couple of items on ebay, not very many, but enough to where we need to be able to accecpt credit cards.

We do use authorize.net as of now, but we refuse to mix the two (regular sales and ebay sales for the same merchant, because ebayers are known for not being very good customers, and we do not want to ruin our rep. with Authorize.net).

We are looking for a 3rd party merhcant... Not TOO worried about the fees, but lower fees would be great.

We need to be able to be paid at least 1 time a week, a la mypaysystems.com (getting paid on the 1st and the 15th would be a last resort).

We do not have to intergrate anything into our website, we just need the actual merchant.

I was thinking of 2checkout.com but they do take too long to send out payments, and I have heard stories about them taking forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard bad things about 2checkout.com also. Wouldn't recommend them.
    PublisherMedia.com - Sell your ad-space direct

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Ebay, I use PayPal... Ebay owns them and the integration with Ebay is great. Plus if you're a business you can get setup with an interest bearing account so if you have a good bit of $$ in your account you'll be making a decent return (I think it's about 1.5%)

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not want to use paypal if at all possible; I have had very bad experiences with them, and $2,000 items aren't something to be taken lightly.