My site has been live I think for about 8 weeks I think...

I was unaware of how popular it would be...

I was averaging 8-10 K hits a day.. Cool I thought that ain't to bad...

Last week I added the forums in and I am now averaging 30 K a day... I have even reached 49 K one day and the forums are growing as we speak...

I have two main areas for banners. http://www.wannabebig.com is the main site and http://www.wannabebig.com/forums is the forums..

Now to start with I have regular contributers to the site and I NEED to offer them something for their services.. At the moment I allow them all the banner space on the .com site and i have banners for the com site on the forums..

Now I need to find space for advertisers.. I was thinking a big supplement company of some kind..

How do I set this up ? I have web adverts running on the site and I guess I can integrate it on the forums right ? If so where do i put what ?

I know forums generally are not a good place to try and get advertisers.. So do I move contributers over to the forums and offer advertising on the site ? ? Or the other way around ?

Also in about annohter 6-8 weeks I want to be able to give advertisers an impressive, consistently rising set of stats. My goals is to have cracked the big 1 million hits mark by then..

I basically have 3 ways of doing this...

1. )My host
2. )banner program
3. )webtrends

hosts are rubbish and show pv's as consistently less than sessions amongst a list of other wierd things...

banner program shows about 900 pv's (about twice as more as my host) and this is JUST for ths site...

and webtrends shows about 1500-200 pv's for all the site forums included...

Should I go by the banner stats to show advertisers as this is what they will be logging into right ?

Also best way to show them stats I have ? Screenshots of webtrends ? etc.. How ?

As you can see I am real lost so your help is much needed..

Thanks for anyhelp in advance..

OH almost forgot what would I look to be charging !!

Cloughie