SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Rephrased for page design without tables

My question should have read how do design a page using CSS without tables. That would use a screen resolution of 800 X 600 as the basis but allow others with different resolutions like 1024 X 768, 1280 X 1024 , 1600 X 1200 to view this page as well as without affecting the apperance very much. That's how wide or high should the images be to start out. This is easy to do with tables but I wouldn't to be able to this by not using tables.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Eng
    My question should have read how do design a page using CSS without tables. That would use a screen resolution of 800 X 600 as the basis but allow others with different resolutions like 1024 X 768, 1280 X 1024 , 1600 X 1200 to view this page as well as without affecting the apperance very much. That's how wide or high should the images be to start out. This is easy to do with tables but I wouldn't to be able to this by not using tables.
    There's no need to double post. You could have just edited your original thread (to which I just responded).