I have a form where users enter their email address and up to 4 sets of numbers. All of these entries are in different input statements. Beside this form, there is some instructions on what to enter into the 4 input boxes.

My problem is that since these input lines are in a small frame, space is limited to only 4 number boxes... when those fields are filled, the user must submit. Here's where it gets tricky. Users have complained that in order to enter in more than 4 sets of numbers, they have to go from the success page (submit exits frame and redirets to success page), back to the page that loads the frame and must re-enter their search criteria.

Is there a way to make it so if a person submits their 4 sets of numbers, the form gets processed (via formmail) and the user is shown a blank set of 4 entry boxes with a revised set of instructions.

So basically, its like an onsubmit code that targets itself to clear the input boxes and change a block of text.

I'm sorry that this is kinda weird but I can't explain it in any other way.

If you need me to explain things a bit more, let me know and I'll see if I can make a visual to clear up what the input lines and textbox look like.

Any input is greatly appreciated!!