SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Does anyone know a good article management script? I'm looking for something like the one this site uses (wich I know is custom made and not publicly availiable).
    I've read a post similar to this one, and there they suggested typo3, but that one looks really too advanced, or at least not specific to article managent.

thanks ppl!
    Duarte Carrilho da Graša
    RailsHelp.com: Searchable Rails reference
    CACA: Committee for the Annihilation of Complicated Acronyms

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your best bet is to learn how to write one yourself, as sitepoint has plenty of tutorials available for different languages ... or to get a custom written one... most content management systems work best when custom made for the exact situation
    cogito, ergo sum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with vinay...the reason there are very few content/article/tutorial (whatever you want to dub them) systems available off the shelf is that the script needs to be customised to the exact situation, or made very complex so it will fit multiple different situations.
    I have been working on a system that handles multiple page articles, although it is not yet fully functional, and im finding it very difficult to build the system so it will be useful for multiple websites...and still maintaining maximum functionality.

Goodluck!..
    SiteOptions >> Services :: Products :: Contact
    Developers of PHP, C++, Visual Basic, MySQL, and more!