SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been running an affiliate program for several months now. My program has several thousand affiliates taking part in our revenue-sharing program. Despite the degree of success it appears to have right now, I still believe it could become much more. Thus, I'm hoping to be able to get some feedback from other affiliate program managers on their experiences running a program.

I was wondering if anyone else in the community runs their own affiliate program. If you do would you mind sharing any interesting stories or experiences you've had with it? How did/do you promote it? Have you ever had your program mentioned in any articles? What's worked best for you as far as making relationships with new/current affiliates?

Basically, anything that applies to running your own affiliate program is welcome here. Even if you don't run your own program, perhaps you can share experiences with programs that you've really enjoyed, tell us what made the program work well for you.

thanks, I'm really looking forward to what people have to say about this

jer
    Jeremy Watts :: Co-Founder
    Modevia Web Services :: Experience the Difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi jer,

Unfortunately I do not run my own affiliate program, so I can't help you in that respect, but I know of a site you might be interested in. http://www.usamc.org. I am not a member, but I've had the pleasure of speaking with the sites owner, who also is the affiliate manager for ClubMom.com. Great guy and the site is made up of affiliate managers in different industries. It might be a good idea to hook up with them in some way.

Hope this was some help,
    Bob Messinger
    Movie-Fever.com - News, Reviews, Trailers..
    Movie Fever Forums - Visit and discuss movies with other fans!