SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 3rd Party CC handlers and Int'l Customers

Hi All.

I'm currently using PayPal exclusively to handle payments for my hosted survey service. It's worked well, until a new situation came up.

I have a customer from Costa Rica and it seems that PayPal has rather low limits for transactions from (new?) customers from there - and quite possibly other countries, I really don't know.

Well, I had planned to additionally offer a 3rd party CC handler such as 2Checkout or PaySystems so, now is as good a time as any.

So, are there any hints or experiences with these two companies (or any others) with regard to international purchases? FWIW, I'm leaning towards PaySystems. I've seen ProPay mentioned elsewhere, but as a Canadian, I promptly ended that line of research (they're US only).

And to pre-emptively answer the question, no, I don't have the volume to justify a Merchant Account of my own - yet .

Thanks in advance,

Leonard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a member on here - jacker. I would suggest talking to him. They are based in Canada & should be able to help you with the processor