SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: CONTENTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    i'm in trouble. I already created my site named areacool.com .Nearly all the contents on my site was SUBPORTAL contents and now they tell me that don't accept me to put the contents on my pages.It should be in a different page.THEIR page.Understand?.You create you're contents in another page.you can't integrate it in you're site.I had about 15 contents with them!!! DO YOU KNOW ANOTHER PLACE WHERE THEY OFFER SOME GREAT FREE CONTENTS FOR MY SITE.This means horoscope,jokes and others..... PLEASE PLEASE

Brian
    <Edited by Nicky on 01-12-2001 at 03:01 PM>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please refrain from using bad language on the forums, although the censor did pick it up. There is no need for using that sort of language here, and it won't get you a response any quicker, no matter how urgent or serious your topic is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain why if it isn't a "bad word" then why is it in the censors?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that means the guy who created the censored is not can't say words ,hey hey hey

Brian

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To answer your question, I dont know, but as a suggestion, perhaps if your portal topic was not too broad, you could try building your own portal? (By picking the good sites to link to, content to include etc yourself.. not copying / pasting straight from subportal).

If you needed to create a db system for storing the content, the sp serverside scripting forum can help ...

btw; as Saltire said, swearing and ``Shouting" is not the way to make people help you

* also considers that word swearing ;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what does that mean, to build my contents ??. It's too difficult man!.How can u do so?? I would like to know how does it works ! please?

Brian

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to http://www.gr8-business.com and get some free news content. There are lots of topics to choose from and all you need to do is copy and paste some java code into your page. The feed is updated several times a day so it helps to get repeat visitors. It's also free