SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Extremists Beware! Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    In God's Country!
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    HELP...I screwed up my script!

    ...ok, all I did on the page where my drop down script was is change the logo from .jpeg to .gif and save it. I don't think my html editor changed anything, and I know I didn't change anything with the script, yet it won't work on my site now.

    To see this drop down menu live, go to: http://www.austinsings.com/home.html

    Here's the script code...any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
    (I promise to back this code up in several different places once I get it fixed)

    this is in the header
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!-- Begin
    function doSel(obj)

    {

    for (i = 1; i < obj.length; i++)

    if (obj[i].selected == true)

    eval(obj[i].value);

    }



    // End -->

    </script>



    this is in the body

    <form name="jsMenu">
    <select name="jsSelList" size="1" onchange="doSel(this)" style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='music.html'">Karaoke Music Store</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='karaokestore.html'">Karaoke Accessories Store</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">Meet Our Sponsors</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='latestnews.html'">GET THE LATEST NEWS!!!</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='emaillist.html'">Join our E-Mail List</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='whatiskaraoke.html'">What Is Karaoke?</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='10commandments.html'">Karaoke 10 Commandments</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='referrals.html'">Karaoke Show
    Referrals</OPTION><OPTION value="top.main.location.href='http://www.austinsings.com/talkboard/'">Talkboard</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sponsor.html'">Become A Sponsor</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='hotlinks.html'">HOT Local
    Links</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='othercities.html'">Other Cities</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='webrings.html'">WebRings</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">MEET AUSTIN's
    KJs</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesearch.html'">SEARCH
    AustinSings.com</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='main.html'">- - - - - H O M E P A G E - -
    - -</OPTION></select>
    Last edited by Rockrz; Jan 4, 2004 at 08:51.
    .

  2. #2
    Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Winona, MN USA
    Posts
    10,053
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz
    ...ok, all I did on the page where my drop down script was is change the logo from .jpeg to .gif and save it. I don't think my html editor changed anything, and I know I didn't change anything with the script, yet it won't work on my site now.

    To see this drop down menu live, go to: http://www.austinsings.com/home.html

    Here's the script code...any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
    (I promise to back this code up in several different places once I get it fixed)
    On line 30 of your html, you have inserted another Doc Type Definition, another head info and another body tag.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

  3. #3
    Extremists Beware! Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    In God's Country!
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand... how do I fix that?

    I know very little about Javascript. All I've learned to do is copy & past and add links to drop down menus.
    .

  4. #4
    Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Winona, MN USA
    Posts
    10,053
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It isn't the JavaScript that's messing up your page, it's the html.
    There are several components that every html document Must have. The first of these is the DOCTYPE Definition which must be at the top of the page (although some browsers will work without it, the correct way is to have it)In your document it is:

    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    The other important parts of the html document are the html tag, head tag, the title tag and the body. Each document must have two of these (and only two) to present properly. So the basic document layout is:

    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>The Title of Your Page</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    </body>
    </html>
    There is of course other information that you will find in your source code, but the above is the information that your document Must have.

    Your document has two DOCTYPE definitions and two start tags
    Code:
    <html>
    for html. You need to get rid of the second ones. Then you can go on from there and begin finding what other errors there are in the code.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

  5. #5
    Extremists Beware! Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    In God's Country!
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That may be true, but this page has been like this for 2 or 3 years (it was made back when I was just learning) and it has never affected the drop down menu before. That isn't it.

    My code isn't that bad as to make this javascript not work:


    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <META content="MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=GENERATOR>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>header</TITLE>
    <META NAME="resource-type" CONTENT="document">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="distribution" CONTENT="Global">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="author" CONTENT="AustinSings.com">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="description" CONTENT="header">
    <style>
    <!--
    a:link { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:active { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:visited { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:hover { color: #000000; text-decoration: none; }
    -->
    </style>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!-- Begin
    function doSel(obj) {
    for (i = 1; i < obj.length; i++)
    if (obj[i].selected == true)
    eval(obj[i].value);
    }
    // End -->
    </script>


    </HEAD>
    <BODY BACKGROUND="background/bg-stars-sm.gif" bgproperties="fixed" BGCOLOR="#000000" TEXT="#ffff33" LINK="#ffff33" ALINK="#ffff33" VLINK="#ffff33" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" rightmargin=0 bottommargin=0>
    <STYLE>
    BODY{
    scrollbar-track-color:black;
    scrollbar-arrow-color:red;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color:yellow;
    scrollbar-face-color:black;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color:red;
    }
    </STYLE>
    <TABLE width="85%" height="30" align="center" border="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0">
    <TR><TD>
    <P align="center">
    <IMG height=2 src="Graphics/clear_pixel.gif" width=13 border=0><IMG height=47 alt=" AustinSings.com - THE Central Texas Karaoke Connection " src="Graphics/as-logo_header.gif" width=300 border=0></P></TD>
    <TD><P align="left">
    <! drop down script starts here>
    <form name="jsMenu">
    <select name="jsSelList" size="1" onchange="doSel(this)" style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='music.html'">Karaoke Music Store</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='karaokestore.html'">Karaoke Accessories Store</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">Meet Our Sponsors</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='latestnews.html'">GET THE LATEST NEWS!!!</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='emaillist.html'">Join our E-Mail List</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='whatiskaraoke.html'">What Is Karaoke?</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='10commandments.html'">Karaoke 10 Commandments</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='referrals.html'">Karaoke Show
    Referrals</OPTION><OPTION value="top.main.location.href='http://www.austinsings.com/talkboard/'">Talkboard</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sponsor.html'">Become A Sponsor</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='hotlinks.html'">HOT Local
    Links</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='othercities.html'">Other Cities</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='webrings.html'">WebRings</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">MEET AUSTIN's
    KJs</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesearch.html'">SEARCH
    AustinSings.com</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='main.html'">- - - - - H O M E P A G E - -
    - -</OPTION></select>
    <! drop down script ends here>
    <BR>&nbsp;
    <font size="1" ></font><EM><FONT face="Arial" color="#ffffff" size="2"><STRONG>&nbsp;Click A Link To Go There</STRONG></FONT></EM>&nbsp;<A title="Click Here for drop-down menu instructions" href="help.html" target=main><FONT><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" face="Arial" color="black" size="1"><STRONG>HELP</A></STRONG></FONT></FONT></form></P></TD></TR></TABLE>
    <TABLE bgcolor="#000000" BORDER="0" ALIGN="center" CELLPADDING="1" CELLSPACING="0">
    <TR>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Sunday Shows" href="sundayandmonday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Sunday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Monday Shows" href="sundayandmonday.html#mon" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Monday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Tuesday Shows" href="tuesday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Tuesday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button.jpg" width="88" height="23"><center><A title="Wednesday Shows" href="wednesday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Wednesday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Thursday Shows" href="thursday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Thursday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Friday Shows" href="friday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Friday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Saturday Shows" href="saturday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Saturday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    </TR></TABLE>
    </BODY></HTML>
    .

  6. #6
    Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Winona, MN USA
    Posts
    10,053
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe so, but just changing a jpeg for a gif wouldn't do it either. The only other thing is that somehow you put a space where JavaScript didn't want one.

    Code:
    <STYLE>
    BODY{
    scrollbar-track-color:black;
    scrollbar-arrow-color:red;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color:yellow;
    scrollbar-face-color:black;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color:red;
    }
    </STYLE>
    Your style tag should read
    Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    Is this option meant to be empty?

    Code:
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    Code:
    Your drop down script:
    <! drop down script starts here>
    <form name="jsMenu">
    <select name="jsSelList" size="1" onchange="doSel(this)" style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='music.html'">Karaoke Music Store</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='karaokestore.html'">Karaoke Accessories Store</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">Meet Our Sponsors</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='latestnews.html'">GET THE LATEST NEWS!!!</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='emaillist.html'">Join our E-Mail List</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='whatiskaraoke.html'">What Is Karaoke?</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='10commandments.html'">Karaoke 10 Commandments</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='referrals.html'">Karaoke Show 
    Referrals</OPTION><OPTION value="top.main.location.href='http://www.austinsings.com/talkboard/'">Talkboard</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sponsor.html'">Become A Sponsor</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='hotlinks.html'">HOT Local 
    Links</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='othercities.html'">Other Cities</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='webrings.html'">WebRings</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">MEET AUSTIN's 
    KJs</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesearch.html'">SEARCH 
    AustinSings.com</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='main.html'">- - - - - H O M E P A G E - - 
    - -</OPTION></select>
    <! drop down script ends here>
    I notice that in some places you don't have your options on an individual line. I'm not sure if that could be a problem or not, but it may be. Also, some of the options have a break in the tag. And some of the values also have a line break. I guess I would try to put each option on a separate line and see if that helps? Otherwise, I guess I'm as lost as you are!
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

  7. #7
    Extremists Beware! Rockrz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    In God's Country!
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been this way for a long time and has been working just fine. It has to be a problem with the javascript.

    I'll probably just start searching for a working script from some of the sites online and start all over. I don't know a thing about javascript, and I don't have time to learn.

    All I know how to do is take a working script and put my links into it, which has worked up till now. I must have changed some little thing that is making this happen.

    Thanks for looking at it.
    .

  8. #8
    SitePoint Addict
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    391
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I see you should change the next line in your header.html

    HTML Code:
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!-- Beginfunction doSel(obj) {for (i = 1; i < obj.length; i++)if (obj[i].selected == true)eval(obj[i].value);}// End --></SCRIPT>
    for a better formatted one:

    HTML Code:
      <script language="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function doSel(obj){
    	for (var i=1;i<obj.length;i++){
    		if (obj[i].selected==true){eval(obj[i].value);}
    	}
    }
    //-->
      </script>
    My guess is that your page is not parsing the JavaScript properly, hence the error.

    I've tried the solution myself and it works for me.

    I hope it helps.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophybronze trophy asp_funda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ether
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower
    Code:
    <STYLE>
    BODY{
    scrollbar-track-color:black;
    scrollbar-arrow-color:red;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color:yellow;
    scrollbar-face-color:black;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color:red;
    }
    </STYLE>
    Your style tag should read
    Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    It doesn't matter. Though its a good practice to include the type element & set it to "text/css" or "text/javascript" but it really doesn't matter much since css is taken as default if nothing is specified.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower
    Is this option meant to be empty?

    Code:
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    Surely, an empty option value doesn't hinder in functioning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <META content="MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=GENERATOR>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>header</TITLE>
    <META NAME="resource-type" CONTENT="document">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="distribution" CONTENT="Global">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="author" CONTENT="AustinSings.com">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="description" CONTENT="header">
    <style>
    <!--
    a:link { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:active { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:visited { color: #FFFF00; text-decoration: none; }
    a:hover { color: #000000; text-decoration: none; }
    -->
    </style>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!-- Begin
    function doSel(obj) {
    for (i = 1; i < obj.length; i++)
    if (obj[i].selected == true)
    eval(obj[i].value);
    }
    // End -->
    </script>
    
    
    </HEAD>
    <BODY BACKGROUND="background/bg-stars-sm.gif" bgproperties="fixed" BGCOLOR="#000000" TEXT="#ffff33" LINK="#ffff33" ALINK="#ffff33" VLINK="#ffff33" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" rightmargin=0 bottommargin=0>
    <STYLE>
    BODY{
    scrollbar-track-color:black;
    scrollbar-arrow-color:red;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color:yellow;
    scrollbar-face-color:black;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color:red;
    }
    </STYLE>
    <TABLE width="85%" height="30" align="center" border="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0"> 
    <TR><TD>
    <P align="center">
    <IMG height=2 src="Graphics/clear_pixel.gif" width=13 border=0><IMG height=47 alt=" AustinSings.com - THE Central Texas Karaoke Connection " src="Graphics/as-logo_header.gif" width=300 border=0></P></TD>
    <TD><P align="left">
    <! drop down script starts here>
    <form name="jsMenu">
    <select name="jsSelList" size="1" onchange="doSel(this)" style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">
    <option selected value="">---------SELECT A PAGE---------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='music.html'">Karaoke Music Store</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='karaokestore.html'">Karaoke Accessories Store</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">Meet Our Sponsors</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='latestnews.html'">GET THE LATEST NEWS!!!</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='emaillist.html'">Join our E-Mail List</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='whatiskaraoke.html'">What Is Karaoke?</option>
    <option value="top.main.location.href='10commandments.html'">Karaoke 10 Commandments</option>
    <option>-----------------------------</option> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='referrals.html'">Karaoke Show 
    Referrals</OPTION><OPTION value="top.main.location.href='http://www.austinsings.com/talkboard/'">Talkboard</OPTION>
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sponsor.html'">Become A Sponsor</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='hotlinks.html'">HOT Local 
    Links</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='othercities.html'">Other Cities</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='webrings.html'">WebRings</OPTION> 
    <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesponsors.html'">MEET AUSTIN's 
    KJs</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='sitesearch.html'">SEARCH 
    AustinSings.com</OPTION> <OPTION value="top.main.location.href='main.html'">- - - - - H O M E P A G E - - 
    - -</OPTION></select>
    <! drop down script ends here>
    <BR>&nbsp;
    <font size="1" ></font><EM><FONT face="Arial" color="#ffffff" size="2"><STRONG>&nbsp;Click A Link To Go There</STRONG></FONT></EM>&nbsp;<A title="Click Here for drop-down menu instructions" href="help.html" target=main><FONT><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" face="Arial" color="black" size="1"><STRONG>HELP</A></STRONG></FONT></FONT></form></P></TD></TR></TABLE>
    <TABLE bgcolor="#000000" BORDER="0" ALIGN="center" CELLPADDING="1" CELLSPACING="0">
    <TR>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Sunday Shows" href="sundayandmonday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Sunday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Monday Shows" href="sundayandmonday.html#mon" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Monday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Tuesday Shows" href="tuesday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Tuesday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button.jpg" width="88" height="23"><center><A title="Wednesday Shows" href="wednesday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Wednesday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Thursday Shows" href="thursday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Thursday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Friday Shows" href="friday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Friday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    <TD BACKGROUND="Graphics/button2.jpg" width="84" height="23"><center><A title="Saturday Shows" href="saturday.html" target=main><font face="arial" size="2"><b>Saturday</A></B></center></FONT></TD>
    </TR></TABLE>
    </BODY></HTML>
    Remove the
    Code:
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <META content="MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=GENERATOR>
    from before <HTML> tag & place them in between <head> & </head> tags like other <meta> tags.

    I haven't had a look at JS but if it still doesn't work, then I'll take a look(if anyone don't till then), since I gotta rush at the mo'. But it should work(providing you haven't changed anything else).
    Our lives teach us who we are.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me - Photo Blog - Personal Blog - Dev Blog
    iG:Syntax Hiliter -- Colourize your code in WordPress!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •