SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frame Questions, How to get Content in a designed box

Okay after trying different things and not getting something I liked I finally made a design I liked, it took a few hours and I like it. The little box in the navigation bar is going to be used for pictures and such. But when I was designing this, I tried to design it so I wouldn't have to use PHP coding or iframes. It should work on a standard left, top and center frame, right? But I need to know how I get a webpage into that center box without issues. I'm not sure how to say it, but I'm sure a lot of you know how.
    See what I want is the current page your on to show up in that center window, and if its too wide (ie. a picture), a scroll bar will appear, and if its too long, I'd like it to stretch itself to fit the content, and if i can't do that easily, scroll bar might* work. But I don't want to do much with PHP or anything. I already have a website, and many many pages that I do not have time to re do everything. I'm using Frontpage, and a little bit of Adobe Golive(just for cut up images). So if you see, I could just take all my pages, reformat them to fit and change there backgrounds to match right? Now how would i get that page inside that box, and would the box just be a background or what, wait no it cant be, hmmm! Thanks!
    Heres the resized picture:

And my old site: www.mplionhearts.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I'm not getting any help here, is there a better forum to post on? What I'm trying to do is probably common knowledge, and for some reason I missed it. I'm not a big code writter, I like it when a program can do most of it for me, just cause I don't have a lot of free time. But I will of course code everything, as long as I can use Frontpage still. All im trying to do, is make it so my content is placed inthe "mainframe" box, please help, my design is useless without it!