SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: evaluation help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i had cold fusion 4.5 on my pc but could never get it working properly so just started doing asp instead, anyway after reading the sitepoint article i deicided to give it another try this time it worked properly so when i went into admin instead of homesite starting up it worked in the browser but said my evaluation is over does anyone know how i can reset the evaluation? or does anyone know about the free cold fusion you can get and whats missing in it all i want it for is so i can test scripts without getting on the internet
    Back Again

exit();
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to use it again, you'd have to find a crack for it....but that is ILLEGAL!

I don't think there is a free one however

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used to keep a different program out of expiring by keeping the clock 1 year slow then bought the full thing didnt work for cold fusion all i wanted was to run stuff from my desktop but im downloading the express version now i thought that it was going to useless compared to the real thing but its only missing a couple of things nothing huge has everything i need anyway

just noticed we joined the same time and look how many more posts than me you have
    <Edited by sbdi on 01-09-2001 at 02:34 PM>
    Back Again