SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My site has just come out of Beta and I need to find a better way to test it with people. We have about 50 membres right now, but I don't know if they are really checking out anything that they'd care to report a problem to us with. We think that we were thorough with our testing, but who knows. We have a different view point than others do.

So, I come to this... If any of you have any spare time, is there a chance that you guys could Beta test a little? Try to find anything wrong with it that you can, any errors. The site I'm referring to is located at http://www.jigga.com. Try to crash it whatever, I don't care, I just want to know how it can handle different things, what is working, what isn't, what should be refined a little. Basically stuff a beta tester would do. By the way, the reviews section doesn't help for the whole beta testing thing, I tried posting there already. I just got people that would say, "great site" and stuff like that. I just want something more in depth, pull your sleeves up because it's gonna get dirty kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will test later when I have some more spare time but for the moment this is all I have found:

"Your tell a friend" form from (tell.asp) does not validate user input before going to tell2.asp. Not a big deal now but if your site gets really busy then server resources are wasted on people sending an empty form.

Like I said, I will test some more a little later.

Good Luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jigga,

I will test, as well. I can already see some things, although i thought i reviewed your site already.
    Sean Killeen [LinkedIn] [Twitter] [Web]

Warning: Reality.sys corrupted. Universe halted. Reboot? (Y/N)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jiggaman,

I gave your site a second UI look in the Review Forum. If you still want to hear more, tell me what parts exactly you want to work on first and I'll comb over them.

Miss Jigga if yer nasty,

OG
    Overgrow the Government: The Edge Forums
    presented by Overgrow Marijuana Magazine

*warning: adult content