SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody noticed that CJ.com has not updated over the past few days. My account balance has not updated once, yet I keep sending them clicks(and lots of them)!
    "Over 2200 Free Webmaster Resources and Tools"
    Search through our continually updated directory of free webmaster resources.
    WebmasterLane.com

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Fluffykins's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine has updated since yesterday. Sometimes though, it just takes a couple of days. I remember once, suddenly my account hit $0.00 and stayed that way for hours, then went back to normal!

I shouldn't worry about it too much. If it's more than a few days, e-mail them.

Ady
    v-technologies - Freelance Goodness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, I'm not sure if it's still how it works, but I think clicks might actually have to be approved. I recall when I participated in a CPC campaign that sometimes my account balance would stay the same even if I sent them clicks. When I checked transactions, all the clicks were not yet approved. Perhaps the affiliate manager of whatever program you're participating in hasn't done that yet?

just a thought - I haven't run a CPC campaign myself, but I think that's how it works (I'm assuming if thats the case, most merchants click the Select All button to do things quickly.)

jer
    Jeremy Watts :: Co-Founder
    Modevia Web Services :: Experience the Difference.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My CJ totals have updated this week, although they often do take a while. It certainly isn't usually instant.
    Surely approving clicks would create too much work for the managers. Even with Select All, its a lot of work if sites send lots of clicks.