SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal bussiness problems

Im trying to set up a bussiness acount with Paypal. But its asking me for a "bussiness adress" and "bussiness telephone" which I dont have. I just have my homephone and home adress, but I really dont feel like giving that out to everyone on the internet. Is there an alternative? Can you had that info. Or is it already not shown unless specified to? Just wonderin if anyone knows, thanks.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can rent/lease a virtual office. This is where they give you a business address and business phone number and forward mail and take phone messages on your behalf depending on the provider. I'd search Google for more info, I know they exisit but don't know all the features of the service or the costs.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake1

If you are giving a telephone number and address to PayPal, it is because they are going to be handling money on your behalf, and they want to know exactly who their client is. I understand your concerns about privacy, but I am certain that PayPal is not going to share your information. And, if you have made the choice to run your business out of your home, then you will have to, at times, treat your home number as a business number...that's just the way it goes.

Cheers
    James
    -----
    james