User Tag List

Skills to Pay the Bills Sparkie's Avatar
    A cave with 47 computers and an internet feed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings fellow SitePointers

I am interested in getting listed in the CNet Web Developers section, but I can't seem to find any information on submitting a site, or if its its a paid index, where to find pricing information. I've combed through the entire site, and read the help guides, but can't find any information on adding myself to this listing.

I'd also like to promote my site via HostingGuide.com .I know their main focus is website hosting, but they too have a web designer section. I've created a profile and all the relevant information is in my account. I can edit and preview everything, but there's no place to submit it. Am I missing something?

Have you been added to either of these indexes? Do you have a link that could help me out? I'd really appreciate any help you could provide. Thank you

Sherice Jacob - Web Improvement Expert
    Improve Website Conversions | eBook Covers
    Follow Me on Twitter!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaah! Somebody here's gotta know how to do this. I've seen some pretty *bad* looking design companies listed there, and I wonder how they ever made it..Please dont make me look foolish

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For HostingGuide, it's here: http://www.hostingguide.com/listing.php3 . As for the cnet one, I have no idea what its URL is...to me, C|net is waay too hard for me to navigate between their mini-sites. They use different names everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Quinn, thanks for your help. I do have a listing on HostingGuide, but all I can do is preview it. I can't actually add it to the database (even though it does say Add/Edit listing)

I've written to both CNet and HostingGuide support and never received a response. I dont even think they know!