SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meeting with a client for the second time?

Hey Guys & Gals,
    Well I got another client (the list keeps growing, yay!) that owns/runs a manufactured housing dealer. He wants his current site totally revamped and alot of new 'features' added. Such as a webcam so people can zoom around and look inside of the houses, among other things (got this figured out for a flash designer friend of mine, but that's totally a different subject).

Now to be prepared to meet with him, what all should I have in hand? I'm working on a mock up design (as I know what most of his needs are), some sort of a proposal/outline of the project, along with bringing my digital camera to take some pictures of his business. This is probably my 14th or 15th project, but first in this 'manner'. Am I heading in the right direction? All input is greatly appreciated.

-Rob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would get a contract first. Specifying a *DETAILED* list of what you will be doing for him. If he wants features or changes later how will that be done.

Make sure you are both "on the same page" and you plan ahead so you both have a specific idea of what the finished product will be.

*OR*

Bill him hourly -- more work = more money. Scopecreep is not as negative than.