SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Partner/s to help with my new Web Project!!

I am 16 and a really entustastic website designer.

I would love to produce a massive website which has information about every issue that surround building, maintaining, advertising and using scripts within websites.

This would include,

which software to use, the pros and cons of different WYSIWYG editors etc.

which is the best way to advertise your site

how to improve search engine listings

how to do a banner exchange

what is PHP, Javascript, HTML
    and how you use them in web design.

A forum where rookies could ask other people for advice and where they are going wrong.

These are just a few of my ideas. I believe that there is no point starting up a scheme like this if there is not going to ever be any scope for income, because if i do work on this, it will take months and will constantly need to be improved and updated. So, I thought that if the website got big then we could set up a membership where the memebers pay say 9.95 per year and will get goodies sent to them, for example, CD's complied with brilliant scripts and useful materials and they would get priority help with any queries they had. Of course I would not want to set up the membership thing immediatly, I would want to see if the website will get successful and get regular hits.

At the moment I can do some PHP and Mysql, I can use javascript and produce good quality websites.

If you are interested in partnering me in this venture then please email me jamierosswheeler@hotmail.com

or pm me.

(Preferabally Teenagers, but I will work with anyone who is keen even if you are not that good, I could do with the most help as possible.)

Thanks Jamie.

(if the site did get big, then of course you would get credit and we work out payment details etc.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how good of a partner I'd be, but I'll offer you whatever help I can on this site.

Regards,
    James.

SitePoint Enthusiast phrozensilver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you an email

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I have to ask... what is it you are wanting to do that you hope to eventually generate revenue, that can not be found here at this site for free?

SitePoint Enthusiast phrozensilver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there are lots of other sites that have the same type of content like tutorial sites lots of them have the same tutorials so? who cares. And there could be free layouts and fonts and downloads ect.