I have a need to build a complex form that may have > 50 questions. There are questions that should only appear if a certain previous choice has been selected.
I have a few questions on approach.
1) If I made this into several pages, how can I post all the results if I've had to use several forms
2) Is it best to break this into several forms but it still needs to look to the user as one operation
3) What is the best way to enable the hidden areas.
- I tried to use the hidden div tags such as: <div id="div1" style="visibility:hidden;"> but had trouble using this in the table. The space occupied byt the table row I wanted to hide was still there - I was not able to reduce this space.
- I then tried using separate tables as in <table display:visible;"> and this worked better.
5) Is there a better way to use the <div> tags and not occupy any space when hidden but still allow me to control the overall layout in a table and form.
Thanks in advance for any ideas on how to approach this.