User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DIV Positioning Problem with client's site

I have a new page located at http://www.mazzis.com/indexnew.php
    with the CSS file at http://www.mazzis.com/styles-new.css . In Mozilla, Firebird and IE, the navigation over on the right has a black line at the bottom as well as all of the separating lines flowing into the main content area. I've tried adjusting the CSS, but I can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong and allowing the lines to flow over. I want them to butt up against the edge of the content box perfectly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the CSS it appears that the "center" div, containing your main content, as a right margin of 21% or 79% from the left edge (100 - 21). Where as the "right" div, containing the links, starts flush to the right hand side but has a width of 21.9%, a .9% overlap.

Try giving the right div a width of 20.9%. Also since you have specified the "right" attribute and "width" for the "right" id there is no need to put in the left margin, this is just confusing the issue.

I would also query if using "position: absolute" on the body tag is valid but it requires a more knowledgeble person than me to answer that.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the assistance, must have been the late hour that caused me to miss that one!