SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to ask onething from you guyzzz... How can I earn money from my website. Webmasterlane.com you told in one forum that you earn US$0.75$ per hit. Do you earn it through CommissionJunction.com . How can I signup there.. Anyone else have in idea that how can I earn money from my website. Soon I would be launching a whole network of sites.. So I don't want to become a non-profit organization.. I hope that my websites would be successful enough..

Thanks and Regards,
    36Host.com - $36/year web hosting [affiliates earn 30%]
    * Affordable Small Business Web Hosting since 2003! *
    "500mb space, 10gb bandwith, 50 pop/ftp accounts, php,
    mysql, pre-installed php scripts, 24/7 support & more...."

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

Well,

There are many ways to earn money from your website. the most powerful tool for start are affiate programs. You can find them at cj.com, linkshare.com, onresonse.com ...etc.

You must be careful when you choose them - try to keep on the site's subject, if you know what I mean. If you "bomb" your visitors with some "out of topic" banners, they will not come back.

For entering cj network, you just have to go to cj.com, and sign up.

Kanazir Predrag
    kanazirp@2net.co.yu
    http://www.bizwhat.com
    BizWhat - Are You eMaking Money?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think you might have miss understood me. I do not earn that, actually I only earn between 10 and 17 cents per click.

I suggest you read this post, that was very informative.
    http://www.sitepointforums.com/showt...threadid=13327

I myself have been contemplating whether to even put banners on my site or go strictly with text links. I think I might exchange my banners with a few text links/testimonials and see what happens.
    "Over 2200 Free Webmaster Resources and Tools"
    Search through our continually updated directory of free webmaster resources.
    WebmasterLane.com

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say that I disagree with Kanizir - I have made a lot more money through getting advertisers to give me CPM advertising than through affiliates, although he is probably right if you are just starting out - if you are small it will be difficult to get CPM advertisers. I just joined up with CJ.com as they had a program that I was really after, and I've already made a little from it. Their site is phenomenal - the info they give is so detailed!

Webmasterlane, let us know how the banner / text change goes - I think I read that SitePoint.com were thinking about making a similar change.
    Football-Punter.co.uk
    The Punter's Lounge - the best football forum on the web.