User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't figure out Mozilla issue..

http://www.couponseh.ca

Hope this is the right place to post this.. but I can't seem to get my homepage to display properly at all in Mozilla/Opera.. and I'm not using any fancy css or anything..

some suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Shiver me timbers!! anthony_irl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange. Seems to be fine with Firebird 0.6.1
    Anthony - How's tings?

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.
    Contact me by: PM Email NEW! Carrier Pigeon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks fine here in Firebird as well. Also looks fine in Opera 7.11. What version of Mozilla and Opera are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by vertygo
    Hope this is the right place to post this.. but I can't seem to get my homepage to display properly at all in Mozilla/Opera.. and I'm not using any fancy css or anything..
    Off Topic:

Maybe you should consider using CSS. Mozilla and Opera handle it very well (probably better than complex table layouts) and it would help decrease your load time. Your site loads in a very jittery fashion, even on a corporate network with a lot of bandwidth.

SitePoint Enthusiast newdaynewdawn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All's Fine Here

No problems with Moz 1.2.1--everthing displayed fine. As mentioned in an earlier post the site load was somewhat jittery... I'm coming in over a T1.

And as also mentioned earlier you might want to delve into the CSS realm and link to an external stylesheet. No lie, you'd reduce the size of your code 3-fold even staying with the tables. In a more advanced use of CSS you'd reduce your code 10-fold without the tables. It would look so simple you might rush for the bathroom in jublilation .

There are several good starter examples around the web. To start with you could head for google and enter the word/term glish or you might just type tableless css or web design without tables. You get the picture.