Results 26 to 27 of 27
Thread: Custom Toolbars for your Site!
Apr 11, 2004, 00:54 #26
Your website has too much text and they aren't bold are colored... it's too flat.
I ve a site offering a free toolbar you can review mine 1toolbar.com and send me any comments.
Apr 23, 2004, 11:45 #27
Originally Posted by Sparkie
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- South Carolina
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Things i LIked:
1) The service is very interesting
2) you used MOSTLY CSS!
Things you should work on:
1) a new header (or just a clearer one, because it seems a little blurry when im viewing it)
2) WAY to much text on the main page
-- no one wants to sift through all that text. Maybe have more links so people don't have to look through all that text, but instead can view it if they want my navigating to a different page.
3) Better navigation which will also get rid of the 2nd problem that i posted.
4) Maybe a more intrigueing/interesting design that keeps people "glued" to the site
- This will incorporate a better navigation scheme that removes most of the text on the main page, and divides it up into seperate pages; and the better navigation with make the site a little less confusing.
5) Use a little more colors......
Good luck (i hope i wasn't to harsh, but I hope it helps you!)