SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I switched my site to another designer as a friend was doing it before and he started it over a year ago. Anyway. . .I have a font on my system that I was using, and thought I picked it off of Font Freaks, but I can't seem to get to the same place I got it from. My designer needs it. I am looking for a place on the net that I can direct my designer to go to and get it so we can finish things up.

The font I am looking for is Abbadon. If anyone can help me fidn it I would appreciate it I remember that the place I went to had a list of all the fonts and then I just clicked on it and it gave me directions on how to download it. I can't get back to that place

If this doesn't work, can I send him a copy of mine on my hard drive? If so, how do I do this? I'm on a PC.

Thanks!

Amber

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can get the Abaddon font at this website...

http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium/index.html
    Adobe Certified Coldfusion MX 7 Developer
    Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion MX Developer
    My Blog (new) | My Family | My Freelance | My Recipes

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creole~

OH MY GOD! Many thanks to you! It's a great site for fonts.

I so appreciate it

Amber

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gosh...if only all girls were that excited about something I did for them...

you can give me some Karma or something, but in all reality Amber, all I did was go to google.com and type in Abaddon and font. It came right up.
    Adobe Certified Coldfusion MX 7 Developer
    Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion MX Developer
    My Blog (new) | My Family | My Freelance | My Recipes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to tell you how to take fonts from your hard drive:

If this doesn't work, can I send him a copy of mine on my hard drive? If so, how do I do this? I'm on a PC.
    Just navigate to your windows folder (ussually on the c: drive) go past the screen telling you to keep out.

There should then be alot of folders and one named fonts. If you enter this folder you will be greeted by loads of well, font files .

They are just normal files and you can copy them as such, by dragging it, right clicking and selecting copy. Or if you want to email it, then click the attach button on the email and then navigate to the font folder pick the font you wish to attach then voila.

Or you could use the find function in the start menu and type the name of the font in then you just copy and fling it around like a normal file.

Just a note the file will need to be placed in the font folder of the other persons computer for them to be able to use it.

Hope this helps