User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Javascript tree menu customization

I am having trouble with my website - www.hostcompanies.com , as you can see the download time is poor and i may be loosing a lot of 56k users. The main problem with the dowload time is my tree style navigation system on the left hand side.

I really love this ease of use this menu gives my users but it is very heavy in code.
    I have found a similar menu of the net which loads very fast - http://www.siteexperts.com/tips/tech...ts01/index.htm

I need someone who can customize the above menu so that it works in the same way as my current menu system and then show me an example in my web design.

I don't have an awful lot of money to pay. Anyone who does this for me will get their details listed in the website credits section ( which i will soon be adding ), so it would be perfect for references.

If you do need payment, could you have a look at the work and maybe do a quick example or let me know the price you would want for this?

Any free help... really appreciated.
    Add your web design / hosting companies to my directory - Web Hosting Directory
    Want to join our panel of experts? - Hosting Forums ( top right of forums -expert drop down box for more info ).

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have now discovered http://javascript.cooldev.com which will do what i need it to.

So i won't be needing help after all.
    Add your web design / hosting companies to my directory - Web Hosting Directory
    Want to join our panel of experts? - Hosting Forums ( top right of forums -expert drop down box for more info ).