SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, we at 3DWizards just finished a new forum addition to the website (when I say .. just finished, I mean it, 0 posts), the forum is allot like this one but graphics, web and video oriented only

the URL: http://forum.3dwizards.com

This is not to be a commercial website, we own the server, this is merely to be helpful, informative and fun

Please help us with any comments, suggestions

Carlos
    3DWizards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the forum. My impressions are I don't like the dark blue background. Might be just me but I wouldn't want to read a book or magazine with print on dark blue pages, same with a web forum.

Skills to Pay the Bills Sparkie's Avatar
    A cave with 47 computers and an internet feed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Carlos,

You already have a post introducing your new forums in the Multimedia and Graphic Design area of SitePointForums. You aren't allowed to post duplicate threads, so I will close this one and leave the one in Multimedia and Graphic Design open.

If you'd like to receive reviews and gain constructive criticism on your new forums, I suggest you hold your site for review in our Web Reviews forum. You can get advice from other web and graphic designers there. You have to review three other designer's sites before you can have your own critiqued, but it really will help you gain comments and feedback on the opening of your new forums.

Best of luck
    Sherice Jacob - Web Improvement Expert
    Improve Website Conversions | eBook Covers
    Follow Me on Twitter!