SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are my posts?

Either I am goin stark raving mad or my last 3 or 4 post seem to have vanished. Have they been removed? If so can you please tell me why?
    www.smartbids.co.uk - Freelance Programming Marketplace
    http://www.tiscali-network.co.uk/netsolutions/services/ - Huge savings on your phone bill and broadband !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul,

Please can you refrain from cross posting.

Your previous request for this information has been answerd in your original thread here

With regards to your post entitled Anyone writing a book, article or newsletter? this was removed as its in direct competition with SitePoint.

Thanks
    Sarah
    Regular user

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, fair enough about the cross posting. But I didn't see your reply as the message was removed!

Regarding being in direct competition with Sitepoint, how is this so? I simply want to know who is writing an ebook etc? Are you writing an Ebook?
    http://www.tiscali-network.co.uk/netsolutions/services/ - Huge savings on your phone bill and broadband !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul, your posts seemed to suggest that you were looking to partner someone in doing this work - taking it away from SitePoint, when we would like it kept on SitePoint.

But if you are serious about co-writing then maybe you can ask the SitePoint staff themselves, as then it woudl be helping Sitepoint and keeping it here.

I myself am not writing an ebook - as for whether SitePoint are - best discuss with the likes of Mark Harbottle who would be able to give you better information.

Thanks
    Sarah
    Regular user

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK thanks.

My reason for asking is because I am looking to get involved either with the creation of an ebook, a newsletter or some other article that is broadly in line with the topic of my site in order that my site receives some form of reference in exchange for my services.

If you think Sitepoint would be interested in this then please givce the emaiol of the appropriate person and I will send my enquiry to them.

In any event I still don't think this is in direct competition with Sitepoint, but I guess you get the last say.

Prolific Blogger silver trophy Technosailor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you write for the Sitepoint network, there is always a short bio, and if you write 5+ articles, you even get to get a free ad!

Georgina is the editor and can be reached at editor@sitepoint.com
    Aaron Brazell
    Technosailor