SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our short-list is DirectLeads, CyberBounty or OnResponse...

I've joined up with all three to try out their control panels, but want to focus on just one to make the admin. easier.

Which of the three have you had the best experience with?

I'd rather focus on building my websites than changing adverts every week or two, so I'm particularly concerned about the user-friendliness of the sites and how frequently the ads expire, plus the quality of the auto-banner serving technology.

I'd also like to focus a lot of the 'free website' they provide for affiliates which is up-to-date with all current offers and includes our affiliate code in the links.

Which one would you recommend guys?

Thanks!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am partial to directleads. CB's interface leaves something to be desired, and you will get high blood pressure waiting on OR to update leads. I have used them all and directleads is the only one of the three that I have received check from to date. Im not discrediting anyone, just my opinion. They pay you per click to directfreebies and you retain all leads generated...

Shawn Shellenbarger

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply mate

One other thing: do you think it is better to sign up with a company offering pay-per-action offers such as Cyberbounty or is it too much headache having to change the offers every few weeks?

Maybe it'll be a lot less hassle to find an advertising agency to feed banners to our site. We might make less cash with a CPM model, but it'll save us on admin. From what I understand, Cyberbounty et al. change their offers frequently; it might not be worth our while to use them.

One thing I'm sick of is the companies we're affiliates of going bust or changing their affiliate programs, meaning we have to change our links. It wastes a lot of time. I don't want similar admin. headaches with Cyberbounty etc. although I will be using AdCycle to feed the banners...

What's your advice guys?

Thanks!

N. Azam