User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question ASP Shopping carts

Hi everyone,

I'm researching ASP shopping carts. My company all ready has a online orderig system, and the cart would need to use a couple of tables from that database. Plus I'd need to be able to program some features into the cart specific to our buisness. Does anyone know of a shopping cart that'll allow this. Or should I just go a build my own?

Thanks in advance

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most advanced cart I know of is ASP based (with MS SQL database) - check out www.aceflex.com, it's got more features than I know what to do with but is fairly expensive and SQL server is very expensive. I've personally spoken to some customers though, and they give it great reviews.

SitePoint Enthusiast bacwebdesign's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are looking for a simplier, lower cost option, try www.ecommercetemplates.com or www.vpasp.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beley
    The most advanced cart I know of is ASP based (with MS SQL database) - check out www.aceflex.com, it's got more features than I know what to do with but is fairly expensive and SQL server is very expensive. I've personally spoken to some customers though, and they give it great reviews.
    Beley
    I need to buy a solid asp mid level store for a client.
    I've seen your posts on aceflex and I looked at the program. It looks great however, i've tried 3 times to contact someone there. Submitted 2 forms and left a message. No response.
    What's your experience been with aceflex support. I'm assuming that the support is pretty bad or do you have to buy before they take notice of you.
    Do you know if you can demo the store before buying? or how one goes about contacting them.

Thanks,

Gary

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But what about iKobo's Shopping Cart Purchase Service?
    "Ikobo has made an easier method to accept payments for multiple items internationally through your website. The Shopping Cart service is very fast and easy to implement, which will only take minutes to begin accepting international transactions from iKobo's millions of members, and any other buyer on the Internet.
    You can accept payments from current iKobo members as well as customers who have never used iKobo before, and you won't lose your customers after they've made a purchase - our payment process keeps the customer on a page designed by you to look as though they've never left your site. Once the customer completes the transaction they are directed to the page of your choice - Simple process from start to finish."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out http://www.spidersales.com/ for another ASP cart as well