SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

This might seem kind of confusing, but I will explain it as best I can.

On one of my sites I am creating a new template system using FastTemplates. I got the code written out for the system and when I thought I was done, I realized something that was very important.

The template system that the site is using now mixes the php code with the templates, and there is quite a bit of php code in the "content" area of each of the templates. I am wanting to totally seperate the php code from the templates and I can do that with FastTemplates as well as only have one template that will suffice for the whole site, and that is what I just did. But, the thing is, there is a lot of "php" code that needs to appear in the content area for different pages of the site and not just text.

The constant that is assigned to the content area of the template is {CONTENT} and I need someway of getting php code (which would depend on what page it is) to be added on to the end of the {Content} variable, after the content is grabbed from a mysql database, which would then go through the template.

I had totally forgot about needing to do that when I was creating the new system, and I really don't have any clue on how to do what I am needing to do.

Thanks!

Chris Roane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure someone out there knows how to include php code into a variable.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

Chris Roane